Monday, January 19, 2009

Here we are waiting in the crowded street to go through security check for Obama's big speech in Baltimore
Here is the stage where Obama gave his speech. This crowd was a very fun and crazy group of people. We were entertained just waiting for Obama's big moment. Unfortunalty Libby was not! We had to leave early because she got to cold and would not stop crying.
This is my Brother Travis. He surprised me by coming out here to MD without me knowing for my birthday. It was so AWESOME!!
Here is Dave and I at the white house. We were lucky enough to get on the grounds of the white house to see him land in Marine #1 and make his last walk into the white house as the President of the USA. Pretty cool!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kahananui said...

That's so cool. Baltimore would be a pretty exciting place to live. We hope you had a good birthday. I hope we can come visit you guys too, we miss you!

Amy said...

That is sooooo awesome! I'm jealous beyond belief!!!!

Ariella said...

That's so cool!

Oh...and Happy Birthday! :)

Natalie said...

Very fun and awesome! Maren, you look so skinny and gorgeous and I hope you had a grand birthday. How fun that Travis surprised you; is he still single? We should set him up with my cousin who is my age. :) Dave, you look so buff! I never thought I'd see that. Ha ha. Just kidding. We miss you tons and can't wait to see you!

SheL said...

Awesome pictures! I wish we could have been there with you =) I am glad you had so much fun with your brother. We really need to celebrate our birthdays together =)

Shilae said...

Happy birthday!!! I didn't know it was your birthday--but it looks like you've been busy! How'd you score a visit to the White House during all of the inaugural hoopla? And was Libby there? I know, lots of questions, I'll ask you in person when I see you, but awesome!

the ohana said...

Happy belated birthday, I had no idea! I'll be like Libby too, I like to be comfortable. Great pictures and cool experience!

Jen said...

Hey! I found your blog thru Ariella's. Thanks again for the ride on Sunday! We got our car back today...so thats good.

Bryan & Celinda said...

You are so Gorgeous!!! I super jealous!! :) I miss you guys!!! Libs is getting HUGE!!! I hate how fast they grow up!! Emily might be moving to St. George!!!! She met someone!!! It is SUPER serious!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh my gosh, maren! that's so awesome!! how are you?! i can't beleive you grown up your Libby is! she's Adorable, i just read your post on the 'almond up the nose' episode...too funny. has she put anything up her nose since?! :)

hope you are doing well!!
~Mindy
spencer-n-mindy.blogspot.com

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Hey- I just discovered your blog! Libby is so big, and it looks like you are having a great time out East!

Send me your email, and I'll invite you to our blog
lkaeyre@gmail.com