Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures from our recent adventures

This picture was taken at the park on base. Libby was scared to go near the hole in the tree at first but after I told her that it was a "hut" she was thrilled.



This was taken at Fort Mchenry in Baltimore. My parents came to visit us so we were able to see some of the historical sights. This place was so neat!

This was an underground storage on Fort Mchenry where they kept the gun powder so that the cannons that were being fired at there base would not come in contact with the powder and explode.




4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cool pictures! Libby is so big and adorable. I can't believe she's so old. We sure miss you all and are glad you're having fun in MD. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit you soon! Take care and keep posting pictures. :)

Amy said...

I can't believe how big Libby is! She is sooo cute! I'm jealous that your parents got to visit...I want to be next:)

Jess Schonberg said...

Cute pictures..what a fun little family trip!

Kahananui said...

That looks like fun. Libby is adorable!!! We miss you guys. Wish you could have been in Utah. We really hope we can see you guys soon though...I still don't know when Dave is going on that trip. Who knows when that'll happen :). Any plans back to Utah for you?? Maryland looks beautiful!!!