Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk Or Treat

Our ward had its Trunk or Treat this past Saturday. Libby loved going from car to car. Once she relized she got candy at every car she went to, she started to literally run from car to car. She would barely slow down enough to let the people put the candy in her basket. It was pretty funny.

Libby really wanted a sucker that someone gave her but we told her she needed to wait until we got home because she makes such a mess when she eats them. She was not happy about that at all!


If you can't tell what are costumes are, Dave is a biker, Liberty is a pirate, and I am a cowgirl.


Libby helped us carve our pumpkin this year. We really thought that she would especially love when it was time to take all the seeds out, but it turns out she wanted nothing to do with it. She kept saying "to messy mama."


7 comments:

Natalie said...

Adorable! I love Libby's pirate costume and you and Dave look great, too. :) We miss you so much!

Amy said...

Libby is the cutest little pirate princess! You guys all look cute! Love the pumpkin...we just bought ours tonight:( Can't wait to carve them!

Kahananui said...

We didn't carve pumpkins this year :(. I guess we still have time! I don't know why I didn't think of that, yours look so cute. Love all your costumes. Libby is so cute!! That's adorable how excited she was to get candy!

Jess Schonberg said...

Looks like you had fun at your trunk or treat..love the costumes! Happy Halloween!

Leslie said...

You all look so cute in your costumes! Libby is so beautiful!!! I miss you guys so much. Your place looks so cute.

Harmony said...

david this is brody here is my email brodybarker@hotmail.com let me know when you come in to town we can go shoot.

SheL said...

I love those pics =) You all looked so cute. I need to send you the pics we took too... don't let me forget!